- Earlham’s Lilly Library has the ebook Data Visualization with D3.js Cookbook available for full online viewing if you’re at the college. If you’re not at the college, go through here (requires Earlham login info). The accompanying d3-cookbook is available here.
- Chris Albon on Data Science and Political Science for Social Good
- Common probability distributions: where they come from and which to use.
- Some very nice Jupyter Notebooks on Linear Algebra.
- Aggregation of data sources in various topics
Amazon AWS Public Data Sets
US government open data from Data.gov
Google’s Public Data Explorer
Stanford’s Large Dataset Collection
CIA’s World Factbook
US Census Bureau
Data and Story Library
giyf ‘public data sets’